U noe wat? Yesterday, i went to a halloween celebration!!! I have NEVER collected so many sweets in my life!!! N i m eating them now!!! I also got 7 bubblegums! HEHE!
Hihi This is me and i m 14 this year, studying in E***** Sec. My best frens are Sook Yi and Serene, and the people that i don't like are... Well i don't wish to say... Normally a bubbly and cheerful girl, but ever since i went into ****** Sec, life is boring and i could only laugh out loud with my good friends in fuchun... Hope that i can exchange everything for friends in 6B, or somebody like Lydia, but NOT ****** and her STUPID clique... I really don't like the life in E*****, cause I only can be myself when I am with my friends, NOT 2E4. I do not have any good friends in 2E4, but i am still cheerful and bubbly outside 2E4, hahas. Love to make friends, but don't seem to make any good friends in my new school.(cause almost all the girls are in ******'s clique) Anyway...i just hate them. Wish to have a gathering for all 6E's and 6B's 2008. Love you all!!!---I meant FUCHUNIANS!!!
-Learn cello at Mr Tong's studio -Get into NAFA after Evergreen -Get a brand new cello (I want to change my cello. Actually i am already fortunate to have my own cello. LOVE IT TO THE CORE!!!) -Take exams for cello -Actually nothing else cause if i can achieve all this it's kind of amazing already( I DON"T THE HAVE MONEY TO DO ALL THIS!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment