Anyways, that modeling thingy was fun!!! Cause me and Stanley were supposed to walk up the stage wearing the costume that we had made the past week. And you know what, we really made the costume from scratch. We went to buy the cloth from the Marsiling Central on Tues. And we started making the cloth on Wed. Cutting and sewing everything into place on Thur, and wear it on Fri. But it was VERY fun!!! Although I threw tantrum at people a few times... Sorry, I was really frustrated...Anyways, on the day we went to Marsiling Central, we went KFC after buying the cloths. Me and Wan Ning ordered the same thing- 2 piece chicken meal and Stanley ordered the Banditto Meal, and Pei Yee ordered? I forgot.. Sorry PeiYee. But its was fun anyway. Well ever since a bug got into my ears 2 month ago, I am afraid of every single bug in the world. And in that KFC, there was more bug than I have ever seen. Anyway I just ran out when there was a bug trying to be close with me, and after that Stanley needs to go off urgently, but he doesn't know how to get out of the place, so I had to escort him out. And because I had to escort him out, I had to eat faster. So therefore, to make things faster, Stanley just waved the flys away while I ate the food. Thanks Stanley. Haha Then after that, I shared an umbrella with him because it was raining. Cool, so that was the first time I have ever shared an umbrella with a guy. Hahas. Maybe it will be the last time.
ANyways, on the day of the modeling, alot of people said I look good. THANKS!!! Did you know that I was vain? Hahas, and now we are still gonna stick together until thursday cause I am in the same group with Stanley for the MacBeth Debut. Hahas ITS GONNA BE FUN TOO!!!!
PEIWEN'S



No comments:
Post a Comment