Thursday, February 25, 2010

....

Feels like a decade since i have posted...Well, I really can't stand the stupid F****a... She asked loads of stupid questions in class again...Well, I think nobody will find her bad cause she belongs to the class clique... This is the math class conversation:
Fa***a: Erm, Ms tan, why is it that the minus sign changed to a plus sign? (Ms tan already explained it 3 times)
Ms Tan: I will say it one last time.....
Me: Fa***a, why can't you understand? Its because the sign reversed due to the algebric operation (I am thinking: Walao, no choice have to teach her siah cause she sitting behind me have to give her some face...)

The next five minutes...Another math question...

Fa***a: Erm Ms tan, why the plus can change to minus?
Ms Tan (getting irritated): Because....

And she still cannot understand after i teach her for the next 5 minutes. Really irritated by her question already. And you know what? She ask the same question for almost the whole week's math lesson...I wonder if she gets tired of asking one day...And why don't she ask what is 1+1? OMG getting irritated already lah me...I dun wan to sit infront of her anymore...

Dun Let it spoil my mood kay. Anyway it is going to be my birthday ON THIS DAY NEXT MONTH...25 of MARCH!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment