Monday, March 22, 2010

DOWN WITH LOVE ROCKS!!!!

Ok fine. I am now a crazy, down with love fan. And I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE I WATCH DOWN WITH LOVE FOR 3 TIMES ALREADY!!! I am going to watch the show for the 4th time. OMG I just love episode 13 part 8!!! They finally kissed!!!! Yang Guo Jia You!!! Yu Ping don't give up kay. I Love them!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I AM WATCHING THE WHOLE SHOW FOR THE 4th TIME!!! But I still think the ending is too rushed. How could Yang Guo give birth on the same day as the 5 year old son's birthday? But I love it when she said she's in pain and Yu Ping *sayang* her as a love gesture!!! I love you PingGuo Couple!!! Really hope all this is real and Jerry is now with Ella. Seriously I didn't know who Jerry is before this show, but I am now a complete FAN of him. I mean, he is soooooo handsome and cute, even when he don't talk... Jerella is such a CUTE couple and they had the memorable wedding... Yup who can resist Jerry. Love him completely now. Down with love is one of the show in my life that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Well Anyway, I can't stop thinking of Jerry now, and I am still listening to his songs even now. Anyway, I was going to say that we got the 3rd/4th for the story challenge...Still upset cause our story is really good... And I was really into Juliet...With Tabin as Romeo...I can't believe we only got 3rd/4th cause we also kicked out Raffles Girls, and also Nanyang Girls. But the thing is... I am still considering whether to join Oddessy Of the Mind (OM)...Because Ms Muz is inviting me... But I am very confused now...

No comments:

Post a Comment