Haha I am Now watching DOWN WITH LOVE again...Today, I photocopied $1. 90 worth of worksheet. Well I feel that I spend it sooooo meaningfully that theres noting that is supposed to be like that... I photocopied all the Literature and History worksheet from Sook. Well their class got all the literature worksheet that we didn't have. And we only have 1 pathetic piece of McBeth/ Merchant Of Venice/ Romeo and Juliet story. And when it comes to exam, We have nothing to study while other classes are cramming TRUCKLOAD of stuff into their head. And for the History, only Enterprise and Respect kenna Ms D ThOmas And Friends, while commitment got Ms good Lyn See. Isn't that UNFAIR? WE WANT MS SEE!!! WE WANT MS SEE!! And you know what? wHILE WE ARE COPYING 20 sOMETHING PAGES OF GRAPHIC ORGANISER, MS SEE 'S CLASS ONLY NEED TO COPY 10 ODD PAGES, WELL THAT ISN'T THE MAIN POINT. THE MAIN POINT IS, MS SEE' S WORKSHEET HAVE ALL THE MAIN POINT FOR THE WORLD WAR II. You get why I am soo damn angry now? Stupid Ms Thomas And Friends!!! RELAX PEIWEN!!! No use getting upset...
Anyway, as I was saying, I simply love DOWN WITH LOVE!!! Never seen such a good show before. OMG Jerry is still so handsome even though he is 33 years old. And Ella is still so Pretty even though she is 28 years old. I live the PingGuo couple!!! They are really Very Cute!!!! Omg Can't stop thinking of Jerry Now. My whole head is filled with him. Jerry Yan...
So now... Today is Sai Jie's Birthday, but I still HAVE NOT Given him his BDAE PRESENT. SORRY SAI JIE...AND THREE DAYS AFTER HIS BIRTHDAY, IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEIWEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
ISN'T THAT AWESOME? OMG *CRAZE OVER MYSELF**
HAHAS THANKS Lydia.
HAHAS I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!! ISNT THAT SO? WHO DOESN'T LOVE BIRTHDAY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment