Finally... after waiting for a month!!! That post that i posted, did you noe where did i post it... i meant using which computer cause my com is spoiled for a month right?
I USED THE LIBRARY'S COMPUTER TO TYPE!!! SILLY BUT DESPERATE AT THAT TIME !!! NOW MY COMPUTER IS FINALLY BACK!!! HAHAHA! BUT... I have now changed my chass to the last class of the level!!! Sad to say that i am now in enterprise, although the PRINCIPAL said that all the 3 express classes is made up of students with mixed ability!!! I really hate this class... but i have no choice...
Have to go to the sec2 camp next week... and i AM REALLY EXCITED!!! HAHAHA... I LOVE TO GO CAMPING! Those who noe me truely out there noes that i loved adventures, rite? BUT I DUN WAN TO SLEEP WITH S***!!! HATE HER MORE THAN EVER!!! Why do I have to score so badly and get into such a lousy class? Instead, it is STAYING IN THE SAME CLASS AS LAST YEAR--- 1 INTEGRITY!? REALLY HATE THE GIRLS IN 1 INTEGRITY--- SAME AS 2ENTERPRISE!!! THEY ARE SO DUMB---SCARED OF EVERYTHING EVEN THINGS LIKE WATER... I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE FUN WITH THEM AT CAMP LAST YEAR... HOPE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!
P.S... If any of the girls from 2E4 is looking at this, hope you will convey the message to others that can they STOP BEING SCARED OF EVERYTHING???(But I didn't really give any of them my blog)
I AM GOING TO CAMP!!!
Lalalalalalala......Happy moods now, though I won't be able to sleep with Sook Yi...
LAlalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala



Wan Ning: eh pei wen, imma readin tis okay! haha. im nt angry la. juz state who you referin to. then it wil nt be so (...) umm...uncomfortable :), yeah, tat's e word :)
ReplyDelete