Thursday, January 28, 2010
Yay!!!
Wooooooo!!! I went to a the storytelling workshop instead of the 10th Year anniversary rehearsals!!! Yup, for those of you out there who didn't know that my school is going to have a concert on the 4th Feb 2010 at Republic Cultural Centre, well I am TELLING YOU NOW!!! Woah, so excited cause I am GONNA BE PART OF IT!!! Felt so lucky that I already knew how to play the cello when I step into this school... SOoooooo EXCITED!!! *Can't breath* Anyway, we are already having full house on 4th Feb cause all the tickets are SOLD OUT!!! Anyway, I went to the storytelling workshop instead of the 10th Year Anniversary rehearsal (EVERYDAY???) for today!!! Well, we had this part where 1 of us will be the interviewer, and 1 of us will be the Expert that will be interviewed. And you know wat? I VOLUNTEERED!!!! Hahahahaha can't believe I did that rite? Anyway, it was so fun cause the other students are supposed to give something ridiculous and we are supposed to tackle the situaion and continue with the interview. Well, I kenna jumping jacks in the water with expired chocolate bars. Haha so I said ridiculous things, such as training the stamina by doing jumping jacks in the water while holding expired chocolate bars. Well, I guess even Ms Muz was shock cause she didn't knew that I could talk so loudly in front of everybody without shaking much, and I would love to see her expressions(I didn't saw her expressions*ANGER*)when I commented on the expired chocolate bars. Cause I was normally so quiet in school that she didn't realised that I could actually talk loud... Well... remember I was actually the MC for the graduation nite? I love those memories of mine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment