Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y...

Well well feels like hurling some words at some people in school today. But I am ever so happy when I step out of school!!! Weirdddd...Well, controling is the crux of playing the game, right? Well if I managed to control my mouth for the following 1 week(without any bad words), ermmmm... well I will definitely treat myself to something nice, so HAHAHAHAHA till den! Well its Sook Yi's birthday next week, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sook YI!!!
HAHAHA feel like laughing cause I suddenly remembered a song at camp:
Tit tit...tit tit tit...A baby shark
Tit tit...tit tit tit...A mother shark
Tit tit...tit tit tit...A Father shark
Tit tit...tit tit tit...A granma shark
Tit tit...tit tit tit...A granpa shark
Tit tit...tit tit tit...I lost my hands
Tit tit...tit tit tit...Another hand
Tit tit...tit tit tit...I lost my leg
Tit tit...tit tit tit...Another leg
Tit tit...tit tit tit...I lost my head

Haha den behind I forget already!!! Wait till I remember den I will get back here, k.

No comments:

Post a Comment