Wat is this STUPID CAMP??? Because of *******, i HATE CAMP NOW!!! Whu did you think you are, huh? Just because you are Sook Yi's friend means I must like you is it? Who says so, huh?
1 day of camp:
We went to the camp site at Bukit Timah- Dairy farm adventure center. Thats where i got to know her... Shouldn't even make friends at the stupid place... No NO NO, it is just stupid group!!! Although I am staying with the **'s and **'s during the full three days, but I didn't mind- cause I thought they were only not good in studies...But actually, Some of them BRAIN DOESN'T WORK VERY WELL!!!(No offence cause I am only talking about the single group that I slept with for the whole 2 nights)
Well I don't wish to remember what happen during the camp but I can really tell you------
DRAGON BOATING IS REALLY FUN!!!(ALTHOUGH I KENNA SERIOUS SUNBURN ON MY WHOLE HAND AND FACE)
ALTHOUGH IT IS ONLY DRAGON BOATING...
BUT I REALLY WISH THAT I CAN BE A TRAINER WHEN I REACHED 18...
DRAGON BOATING!!!
OTHERWISE I MUST SCORE A++++ FOR LEVEL 1 KAYAKING OR CANOEING!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment