Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Huh? WT*!!!

Today was another day which I went home in tears from school...I mean...practically crying out cause I was being lecture by some silly teacher (only 1) which thinks that I have attitude problems. Well, the first time I had cried in school is because my phone got confiscated, but Ms Muz helped me by only confiscating it for 1 day cause I plead with her (thank you Ms Muz!!! Love you now cause I have really meet some ****** teachers... sory for not appreciating you in the past..) And the teacher had this chance to scold me cause I scored only 9/15 for the math test...anyone who score below 10 wil have to do the retest...And the teacher told me this:

Ms ****: Wat is your problem?
Me: (quiet and walked away)
Den after the retest, I handed in the paper to her, and she did her little talk with me:
Ms ****: Are you very disappointed by your marks?
Me: Ya. I was quite disappointed by my marks when I got it...
Ms ****: It is all the careless mistake right?
Me: Ya...
Ms ****: You must really watch your behavior in class, and even though you are disappointed, you stil should watch your behavior.
Me: OK
Ms ****: You must work harder.

Stupid lor!!! By the end of the whole conversation, I was about to cry already... Cause if any of you think hard enough, it simply means that I have attitude problem which is like the Yun Rou in our class. And in addtion, she simply means that I did not score well in math just because I have attitude problem. Come on, I have NEVER in my whole life being humiliated in front of of my classmates. Everyone knows that I am quite good in class and I don't have the thing she said as 'attitude problem' Well, nobody in the class have it except for Yun Rou!!! I hand in all my homeworks in time, I never disrespect teachers, and I never talk when a teacher is speaking, unless I want to ask some question!
So what is exactly the defination of 'attitude problem'? Yup, when I was disappointed in class during math, I juz bent my head really low to hide my face. Wats wrong with that? Is there something wrong? Do I have attitude problem once I bent my head low in class, pretending to do my work?
And I really hate it to see teachers who says' work harder' after you had scolded someone, right? And I was already on the verge of crying! Now, I only go to school to learn all my subjects really well.

When I went home, my mum told me all this and it made sense more than anything else: (sorry, malays)
让一步,海阔天空
如果我生气,那是我笨!
如果我让他,是我大方,是他小气。
如果我跟他计较,便成了是我小气,而旁观者看了,是他大方。
反正都成了他的学生,就要听从他的指示,不能搅边。
所以如果我让他,我就是非常大方的人。
所以如果我让他,那赢家就是我。
应为他已经被我的心给打败了。
所以正所谓,俗话说得好:退一步,就会海阔天空。
我会牢牢记住这句话。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment