Well well... Nobody is tagging me at my shouter and I am so bored lately. I felt gulty cause I had shouted at everybody cause of my bad mood. So I am really sorry if I had shouted at you... forgive me please.. well nobody has been to my blog lately...feeling so alone in the vast land again...so I am believing that nobody in going to read my fking blog rite? Hahas felt like laughing out loud now (although it is in the middle of the night :P) Hahahaha... Well, I am so fed up with staying back after school because of the 10 anniversary that I have decided to go out with my mum instead of staying in school on FrIdAy. AWESOME!!! She did not go out last Friday because I had rehearsals... *sorry* Anyway the 10 anniversary isn't that awesome after all. Although there is Mrs Karen Tan singing, but coupled with Siti's voice, it sounds like it has dropped from Heaven to Hell... hahas.
Well, the PA crew managed to turn down the volume for Siti's mic, and we all were like...so happy? Hence, we were happy to Thursday's rehearsals. Did I mention before that Siti sounds like *unable to describe* when she was singing? So there, I am going to continue my Homework... so b-y-e!!! Hahahahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment